The City of Round Rock Utility Billing Office accepts payments for water/sewer/garbage only. Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Online payment is available for a $1.50 service charge.
- Call toll free 1-855-894-2392. Have your current bill and a credit card ready when you make the call. A $1.50 service charge applies.
- Regular mail should be sent to 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664.
- Lobby or walk-in is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except some designated holidays.
- Drive-through located at City Hall on the corner of E. Bagdad Avenue and S. Shepard Street. The drive through is open from 8 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- 24 Hour walk-up depository located at City Hall at the drive through.
- Direct debit program will debit your bank account on your due date.
- Other payment options such as grocery stores, check cashing stores, etc. may have additional fees and processing delays of 3-5 business days, which could cause missed due dates.