Please note that the meeting location has changed. Commission meetings will be held in the Round Rock Public Library while City Hall is undergoing renovations.
The Historic Preservation Commission will hold an open house before its regular meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 25.
- 4:30 to 6 p.m. -- Open House
- 6 to 8 p.m. -- Historic Preservation Commission Meeting
The Open House will present Plase IIB of the Historic Resources Survey for public review, before the HPC considers its adoption at a special called meeting. The Survey gathers information about individual properties and neighborhoods through research, visual observation, and photographs. It is being performed as an update to the 1992 survey and also to inform implementation of the Downtown Master Plan.
The Historic Preservation Commission (HPC) preserves, protects, and promotes the City of Round Rock's historical resources through preservation, public education, community partnerships, and heritage tourism.
- Regular meeting of the Historic Preservation Commission.
- Agenda and minutes will be posted in Document Downloads
- Meeting video, agenda & minutes will be posted on Round Rock Replay
- Submittals due Oct. 11, 2011