The Friends of the Round Rock Public Library host the 23rd annual Mystery Night. This yearâ€™s play is entitled "An OPun and Shut Case," written by Chip Hadley and directed by Bill Craig.
This annual fundraiser for the library features food, fun and frivolity where the audience is encouraged to interact with the cast and play detective themselves!
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, March 28 -- $18 with sandwich meal from Hoody's
- 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 29 -- $25 with dinner
- 2:30 p.m. Sunday, March 30 -- $15 with dessert
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 4 -- $18 with sandwich meal from Hoody's
- 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 5 -- $25 with dinner
- 2:30 p.m. Sunday, April 6 -- $15 with dessert
Doors open half an hour before curtain. Tickets are available at the Round Rock Public Library.
About the Play
"An OPun and Shut Case" is a fast-paced mystery play written by Chip Hadley and admirably directed by Bill Craig.
While preparing for the O. Henry Pun-Off, homicide detective Daniel Moore and his partner Detective Beth Gideon become embroiled in their trickiest case ever. Are they in over their heads or is this egg just too hard boiled to crack? Come feel the heat with the rest of their department as they try not to get burned. Sink or swim you are sure to have a roiling good time!
Tickets are on sale now and may be purchased at the Library or at the door. You can also purchase tickets online.