Improve drainage, safety and provide an alternate route to IH-35 for the traveling public.
Improve traffic circulation and provide local access to IH-35 southbound frontage road.
- Reconstruction of Chisholm Trail to a five-lane urban arterial.
- Construction of a four-lane divided urban collector street which connects the IH-35 southbound frontage road with Chisholm Trail.
- Replace and/or relocate all water and wastewater lines and storm sewer lines.
Chisholm Trail 700 feet south of FM 3406 to 400 feet north of Sam Bass Road
Chisholm Parkway to Chisholm Trail
Project completion slated for Feb 2014
- Budget - $8,133,600
- Project Manager - Bill Stablein - (512) 218-3237
- Engineer - Rodriguez Transportation Group
- Construction Contractor - Cash Construction
MapView Chisholm Trail Reconstruction and Chisholm Parkway Extension in a larger map