The Allen R. Baca Center offers many trips throughout the Central Texas area. They travel to the Hill Country, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and more.
- Payment is due at time of sign-up. Times and events are subject to change, so check with the Baca Center.
- Reservations will start as noted in the newsletter.
- Please check in with the bus driver before each trip.
- The bus will pick up and drop off at the North end of the building. Exit for the trips through the dining room glass sliding doors. If buliding is closed when a trip returns there will be no entry into the building, you must walk to the parking garage. There are two levels of parking underneath the building.
All trips in the newsletter will be available for registration on the last Monday in the month prior to the newsletter month unless noted otherwise: (i.e. January/February newsletter is December 17, March/April newsletter is February 25, etc.). | Baca Center Newsletters (PDFs)
Payment is due at time of registration. Members may register one additional person per trip at time of registration. Non-member guests please add $5 to the cost of each trip.
Times and events are subject to change. Day trippers should check in with the bus driver. If a member has a medical condition and must pre-board on the bus, a doctor’s note must be on file with the staff.
In the event of a cancellation, a credit for the amount of the trip will be added to your acccount only if:
Participants in wheelchairs that are unable to use the restroom or participate on their own will need to bring along a companion and all fees apply. You will also need to tell the Baca staff of your condition when you register so proper arrangements can be made for use of the lift. Due to the configuration of the bus, only one wheelchair can fit on the bus however, persons in a wheelchair that can transfer to a seat can also be accommodated.
Online registration is a great way to sign up for trips without the hassle of waiting in line! Visit www.roundrockrecreation.com for online sign up.
Also, feel free to get more information and to sign up in person at the Baca Center Front Desk. Refer to the Course # to quickly sign up for the trip you desire! Please check in at the Baca Center front desk before each trip. Payment is required at time of sign up.
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media