The Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department has a number of recreational programs and events, from children's athletic camps to toddler programs to adult athletic leagues to classes at the Clay Madsen Recreation Center. We offer well-managed programs for all ages. Registering for these programs is easy. The most updated program information is available at our new online registration page www.roundrockrecreation.com. You can still choose to pay via mail or register in person, but a thorough list of classes is on our online registration page. Program booklets are available at the parks and recreation office, Clay Madsen Recreation Center, Baca Center and city hall.
Just use one of the five options listed below and read the important notes on registration.
Visit www.roundrockrecreation.com and register for a username. After a one-time set up, you'll be able to use your email address to log-in and browse class availability and sign up for programs offered by the city. With online registration, you can see how many spots are left for a given program or class and be "first in line" by signing up on your schedule. For questions on the process, call 512-218-5540.
Mail in registration
Print out the Registration Form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader) and mail to:
301 W. Bagdad St., Ste 250
Round Rock, TX 78664
Be sure to include (please print):
- First and last name, address, age of participant and your driver’s license number.
- Class code, class name, class time and fee found in the latest Program Guide. Leave the “approved” column blank. The class code is a four-digit number located by the class name or session number.
- Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for confirmation or call 218-5540.
- Total all class fees and non-resident fees. Make all checks and money orders payable to the City of Round Rock.
Walk in registration
You may register in person at the Parks and Recreation Office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, or at the Clay Madsen Recreation Center between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Parks and Recreation Office is located at 301 W. Bagdad Ave., Ste. 250. and Clay Madsen Recreation Center is located at 1600 Gattis School Road.
Phone in registration
Call the office at 512-218-5540 during office hours to register. Visa and Mastercard only. All phone in registrants are responsible for signing a waiver form and returning it to the PARD office before the first class.
Fax in registration
Print the Registration Form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). Be sure to:
- Fill out the registration form completely and total up the fees (see Mail In information above).
- Pay by credit card only (Visa or Mastercard) and include the card number, expiration date and the name on the card.
- Fax the completed form to 218-5548.
Back to Top
Important notes on registration
- All fees are payable at time of registration.
- Pre-registration for all programs is necessary. All classes are handled on a first come, first serve basis. We reserve the right to cancel or combine classes with insufficient registration. Registration continues until classes start or fill.
- Non residents pay an additional $5/$10 per class. Non-resident refers to people living outside the city limits of Round Rock.
- No news is good news. You will not hear from us before your first class unless there is a problem.
- Refunds: There will be a $25 administration fee deducted from all refunds and credits. Refunds take approximately two weeks to process. Refunds for class fees charged by credit card will be credited to your credit card account. Full refunds will only be given for those classes that are canceled due to insufficient registration. Other refund requests must be made to the Parks and Rec staff before the class/program is completed.
- You do not have to be a member at the Clay Madsen Recreation Center to participate in a class held at that location.
- Relay Texas: Telephone access for Texans who are hearing impaired or speech impaired. 1-800-735-2988 (Voice)
Back to Top
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media