221 East Main Street
Historic downtown Round Rock now features a plaza that is available for rental for special occassions.
The Prete Plaza Fountain is open for a splashing good time for summer fun!
We are pleased to inform our residents that the Main Street Plaza Fountain is water conservation friendly. The fountain recirculates and filters its own water source and has very little evaporation.
Fountain Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sundays
- 7:30 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 10 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 7:30 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 11 p.m. Fridays:
- 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturdays
Fountain may be closed during some holidays and special events that take place in Prete Plaza.
Bring the kids and let the fun begin! While you’re on Main Street, why not try one of our amazing restaurants and make it a day or evening of fun!
About the plaza
The Main Street Plaza is a 14,000-square-foot plaza with a 610-square-foot performance stage, 1,075- square-foot interactive water feature, built in seating with decorative lighting, with a grass seating and lounge area, custom shade structure, custom art panels and a state-of-the-art multifunctional lighting system.
Video Tour | Rental information (PDF)
Damage Deposit & Fees:
$100 refundable damage/cleaning deposit
- Private $75 per hour (with a four hour minimum of $300)
Plaza is closed to the public.
- Public $50 per hour (two hour minimum of $100)
Plaza remains open to the public.
- Custom Light Programs $25 per hour.
- 110 outlet/$15 per day
- 220 outlet/ $25 per day to be determined on as needed basis.
Potable Water Hookups $25 per day for Concession use only.
Please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (512) 218-5540 to rent the Main Street Plaza.