Please read the following before using the online payment system. Additional processing fees will be charged when paying online. Not all violations can be paid online.
When paying a citation fee from the City of Round Rock online you understand the following:
- You are entering a plea of No Contest or Guilty and have waived your right to a trial.
- Upon receipt of your No Contest or Guilty plea and your online payment, a finding of guilt will be entered against you resulting in a final conviction and judgment.
- If any portion of court costs or fines are paid on the 31st day after the date of judgment, the defendant shall pay an additional $25 per violation as required pursuant to Sec. 51.921, Government Code. In accordance with this statutory requirement, if the Time Payment Fee was not assessed at the time of payment, you will be notified in writing.
- Payments made after 2 p.m. will be processed the next business day. You may contact the Municipal Court Clerkâ€™s office at (512)218-5480 to confirm receipt of your payment.
- If you are paying an active arrest warrant, the warrant will be lifted when the paid violation has been processed. If there is a flag on your driverâ€™s license through the Failure to Pay/Appear program with DPS, you will not be able to renew your license for 3 to 5 business days from the date your payment has been processed with the court. *Please print your receipt and keep it with you at all times.
When entering your citation information on the website, please enter the citation exactly how it is printed on your citation. For example: 1234567 or E0010000. Violations issued by an Animal Control officer will start with AV then the numbers printed on the top of your violation.
There is no guarantee that this online payment application will show all of your violations. If you are unable to locate your violation, please contact the Municipal Court Clerkâ€™s office for further information at (512)218-5480. I have read the terms above and agree