PDF of traffic map
All the activities at Old Settlers Park on July 4 means lots of people â€“ who, in turn, create lots of traffic. Please be patient and expect delays. Weâ€™ll be using the same traffic plan as last year to make exiting the park as efficient as possible after the fireworks show.
- People parked North of Lakeview Pavilion will have to exit to the North.
- People parked South of the Pavilion will have to exit to the South.
- County Road 113 will be one-way west bound from FM1460 to Harrell Parkway once the fireworks begin. (The City will mailresidents in the CR113 area details of the plan.)
- County Road 113 from Aten Loop to County Road 122 will be east bound only when the fireworks begin.
- Please be prepared for some traffic congestion at the Celebration and be patient. Plan your schedule accordingly. The City wants people to enjoy the event but some traffic congestion is inevitable. A relaxed, understanding attitude can help make everything run smoothly and safely.
- Please be on the watch for pedestrians, especially children. The Celebration is a popular event for families who will be returning to their cars or homes in the dark as motorists are trying to exit the park. Drive carefully and be alert.
- Please pay attention to Round Rock Parks and Recreation employees who will be directing traffic into the Celebration and park only in designated areas. Parking in a non-designated area may mean your car will be blocked in as traffic begins leaving or it could be towed during the Celebration.
- Please do not park on the side of the road or rubberneck to watch the fireworks. Cars on the side of road or driving slowly add to the traffic congestion and are a hazard. Car engines can ignite dry grass and cause brush fires as well.
- Please avoid reckless driving. Cutting across medians, tailgating, passing on the shoulder, etc. increases traffic congestion and endangers motorists.
- Dogs are not allowed at the Celebration. If you have a dog in your car, you will not be allowed in the park.
- No personal fireworks are allowed in the park.
- Please pay attention to officers directing traffic after the Celebration. Review the above traffic routes and be aware of where you need to go to get out. The Round Rock Police Department will have a large number of officers to help direct the exiting traffic.