Game Plan 2020: Building an Active Community, the Round Rock Strategic Parks and Recreation Master Plan, includes an update of the 2004 Trails Master Plan. The plan looks at existing trail systems and plans future trail and on-street connection opportunities. The City would like to triple the miles of trails in Round Rock by 2020.
The following trail plates (PDFs) look at future opportunities in major corridors within Round Rock and surrounding ETJ.
Game Plan 2020 provides recommendations for the City's connectivity and mobility. These include:
- Development of trails from downtown Round Rock to the University Center
- Development of downtown area trails
- Development of Brushy Creek trail from Hairy Man Road to Memorial Park
- Development of trail connecting Old Settlers Park to the Brushy Creek Trail System
- Improvements to trail connecting Clay Madsen Recreation Center to Dell Inc. employment
- Development of Mayfield Park nature trails
- Development of Behrens Ranch nature trails
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media