The Utility Billing Office handles the accounting, billing and collection of all customer water, sewer and garbage billings; connects and disconnects service; and assists customers, at home if requested.
The City of Round Rock provides water and wastewater services, and contracts for residential garbage disposal with Round Rock Refuse.
The City of Round Rock Utility Billing Office accepts payments for water/sewer/garbage only. Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Online Payment Service. We accept payments online.
- Call toll free 1-855-894-2392. Have your current bill and a credit card ready when you make the call. A $1.50 convenience fee applies.
- Regular mail should be sent to 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664.
- Lobby or walk-in is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except some designated holidays.
- Drive-through located at City Hall on the corner of E. Bagdad Avenue and S. Shepard Street. The drive through is open from 8 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- 24 Hour walk-up depository located at City Hall at the drive through.
- Direct debit program will debit your bank account on your due date.
- Other payment options such as grocery stores, check cashing stores, etc. may have additional fees and processing delays of 3-5 business days, which could cause missed due dates.
Friendly Rock Program
This program helps those in financial need to pay their utility bill. To donate, call 218-5460 or mail us an authorization form.
Each March, your utility bill will reflect a new sewer average based on your own water usage. A computer keeps track of all water you use during the 3-month period beginning with your November meter reading and ending with your February meter reading and calculates your sewer average.
Utility Billing Office
221 E. Main Street
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-218-5460 | Fax: 512-218-5463
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media