Babytime: for babies from birth to 18 months old
- 9:30 a.m. Wednesday: 12-18 months
- 9:30 a.m. Thursday: Birth-12 months
- 9:30 a.m. Friday: 12-18 months
Normal hours are shown above. However, please check the City's monthly calendar or the Library's printable calendar for the most current schedule. We do take two week breaks in August and December and there may also be occasional changes from the normal schedule.
Babytime is a program specially designed for babies and their parent/caregiver. Babytime encourages language development and learning through stories, rhymes, and music. Each week, there will be a different theme in which baby and parent/caregiver will take part by listening to stories and rhymes, singing songs, and doing finger plays. Themes will be repeated every 6-8 weeks. The stories, songs, and rhymes will last approximately 15 minutes, after which toys will be brought out so that the babies and their parent/caregiver may play and interact with other babies and adults.
Call Virginia Hadley at 218-3279 if you have any questions.
Rules and Guidelines
- The program is designed for one baby and his or her parent/caregiver. Twins and triplets are exceptions to this rule.
- Classes are divided into two different age groups:
Thursday's session - birth to 12 months old.
Wednesday's and Friday's session - 12 months to 18 months old.
Handouts from Babytime
Babies from Head to Toe
Wiggles, Giggles, & Bubbles
Bedtime for Baby
Peek-a-boo! I Love You
Some files require a special viewer
- Use the list below to locate the proper program based on file-type:
PDF Adobe Reader
WMV Windows Media