Duties Pertaining to Pre-construction Meeting
A pre-construction meeting will be held with the City prior to the start of any construction at a site. The Design Engineer is responsible for conducting the meeting from an agenda and is also responsible for:
- taking minutes of the meeting and noting resolution of any issues that arise pertaining to project design which require clarification,
- ensuring that all parties have signed and approved construction plans,
- ensuring that all necessary permits and easements have been filed and recorded,
- conveying the project's timeline, Monday through Friday and any weekends in reference to the City's Ordinances,
- establishing the proper lines of communication between all involved parties,
- distributing the pre-construction meeting minutes to all involved parties with all contact numbers.
The Design Engineer will review contractor's submittals, trench safety and traffic control plans for compliance.