Tickets Now On Sale for Mystery Night at the Library
Presented the first two weekends in April
The Friends of the Round Rock Public Library will once again host Mystery Night the first two weekends in April. The play will be Curl Up & Dye by Chip Hadley and directed by Bill Craig.
This annual fundraiser for the library features food, fun and frivolity where the audience is encouraged to interact with the cast and play detective themselves!
Cost: $15, $18 or $25
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 5 -- $18 with sandwich meal from Hoody's
- 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 6 -- $25 with dinner
- 2:30 p.m. Sunday, April 7 -- $15 with dessert
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 12 -- $18 with sandwich meal from Hoody's
- 7:30 p.m. Saturday, April 13 -- $25 with dinner
- 2:30 p.m. Sunday, April 14 -- $15 with dessert
Doors open half an hour before showtime. Tickets are available at the Round Rock Public Library.
About the Play
Curl Up & Dye is an exciting mystery play written by Chip Hadley and admirably directed by Bill Craig.
The sleepy little Texas town of Cedar Valley is about to be woken up and not in a good way. Come along and meet the friendly residents who include a gossipy hairstylist, a nervous veterinarian, an ex-minor league baseball pitcher and a cosmetics sales woman who is a bit too friendly, especially with other women’s husbands.
Tickets are on sale now and may be purchased at the Library or at the door.
For information, call 512-218-7005.
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013