Final Draft of Round Rock Downtown Master Plan available for review
A copy of the final draft of the Downtown Master Plan is now available for viewing here on the City’s web site. The documents are broken out by chapter, so they should be easier/quicker to download.
Our approval schedule for the Plan remains the same as in the last email we sent. In case you missed it, or to remind you, the schedule is:
- Oct. 21 – Planning and Zoning Commission work session
- Oct. 22 -- City Council update -- we'll discuss results/questions from P&Z work session; this will not be a work session, but rather a presentation with an opportunity for Q&A with the Council
- Nov. 10 -- Public hearing and P&Z consideration of a recommendation to the City Council
- Nov. 12 -- City Council work session
- Nov. 24 -- City Council public hearing and consideration of approval
If you think there's input we haven't captured, please provide a comment here on the blog.